It is currently 19 Nov 2017, 20:18

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 23 Oct 2015, 05:19 

Доброго дня
Я колишній професійний спортсмен. Зараз тренер національних команд. Хотів би знайти роботу в Канаді .Можливо хтось підкаже клуб або велосипедний центр куди можна було б звернутися. Або може якісь інші варіанти роботи. Є велике бажання працювати. Буду вдячний за допомогу.

I have vast experience in working with top-level athletes. I have experience in reaching desired goals, and in working with a team.
I am familiar with many aspects of the preparation, including weight training in the gym, and speed work
I know how to prepare the team for the Olympic Games and significantly improve their results.
My experience in different sports helps me to approach training process unconventionally, using a wide range of techniques and exercises.
I have vast experience in creating and managing a team, finances, and planning a team calendar.
Еxperience in building relationships with sponsors and working with them.
I am knowledgeble in sports physiology and modern methods of testing the functional state of athletes, which helps in analyzing the information and making timely changes to the individual athletes’ training plan.
I will be glad to pass on this experience to your athletes and lead them to victory!
I am willing to relocate.

I have vast experience working with top-level athletes (not only in cycling)
· 2009 -2010 personal coach physical training Elena Chabanu (Track and field athletics, 2010 1st place on European Championship Spain / 4x100 metres relay Barcelona )
2010-2012 – Head coach group programs in the fitness club « FitnessCity» Ukraine / Lviv
2012 – 2013 Head Coach cycling national team Kingdom of Bahrain
2013 – 2015 Head Coach cycling national team Belarus sprint and woman omnium
2013 – 2015 Head Coach cycling club «Minsk»

Results my coach work
· 7 National records in team sprint men (best result – 44.438 / all riders born in 1995)
· 2 National records in 200 m men
· Bronze medal in Keirin on a Track Europian championship 2013 (junior)
· 1 National record in 500 m – women(junior)
· 2 National records in team sprint – women (junior)
· National records in 3000 m Individual Pursuit (women omnium )
· National records in 250 m flying lap (women omnium)
· 15 winners of the national championship Belarusia
· Champion of Belarus in the BMX (men Elite)
· 2014 Together with coach Sergey Bazin - Ukraine , participated in the preparation SOLOVEY Anna to Road
Cycling World Championships 2014 (Ponferrada, Spain) where she finished 2nd in Time Trial Women Elite
· With coach Sergey Bazin participated in preparation SOLOVEY Anna to Baku 2015 European Games where she finished 2nd in Time Trial Women Elite.
· 2014 Preparation Tatiana Sharakova for the World Cup and European Championship on a track (Guadeloupe. France) where she finished on 5th place in Women's Omnium Elite and also became the absolute champion of Belarus in 2014 on the track. And at the recent 2015 UCI Track cycling World Championships (Saint-Quentin-En-Yvelines, France) became 6th in Women's Omnium Elite .
She is now occupying 6th place in the Olympic ranking among the European countries with a good chance qualify for 2016 Olympic Games.

Regards Sergey Ruban https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000965487725

PostPosted: 23 Oct 2015, 15:15 

Ухти які люди на форумі.

Я так розумію це все трекові дисципліти в резюме. Не впевнений що сюди хтось близько знайомий з таким нампрямком загляне. Хоча все може бути.
Ви напевно вже туди дивились, але на всякий випадок. Сайт канадської федерації з велоспорту
http://www.cyclingcanada.ca/track/natio ... -policies/